My Luxurious Getaway
All of the unknowns in my life have me feeling like I'm out of control. I feel like I'm living life day-to-day, which is all good, and is what I want, but I'd like to have an idea about a few things in life. You know, like a job, or where that job will be, etc. Just to name a few.
I've had enough of it here. I don't feel like talking to anyone, I don't want to hear people's advice on what I could do, I don't want anything except silence and time to myself. Well, in the adorable company of a dog named Maggie.
Laurie dropped Maggie off this morning, I went and bought what I needed to go camping, I emailed my mom where I'm going (and I'll probably send the info to a friend here, you never really know...), and then tomorrow we are going camping.
I need to prove to myself that I'm independant, that I can be in control of some things, and I need a change of scenery.
My trip from Madagascar to Canada was all about distractions. I wasn't ready to come back to Canada. Well, there's no rule dictating that I have to deal with everything all the time. So I'm taking an escape - by myself (ok and Maggie...honestly, I'm kinda taking her because I get scared at night...even though she's about 4lbs and scared of everything...). Leaving tomorrow, coming back Sunday, or Monday, or we'll see. Ya I have responsibilities to take care here, and I can't just run off forever, but I can run off for a few days.
The camp website says I'll have internet, so I'll be posting here and there.
I need this luxurious getaway. I've spent the extra $2/night to have a river-side campsite.
I've had enough of it here. I don't feel like talking to anyone, I don't want to hear people's advice on what I could do, I don't want anything except silence and time to myself. Well, in the adorable company of a dog named Maggie.
Laurie dropped Maggie off this morning, I went and bought what I needed to go camping, I emailed my mom where I'm going (and I'll probably send the info to a friend here, you never really know...), and then tomorrow we are going camping.
I need to prove to myself that I'm independant, that I can be in control of some things, and I need a change of scenery.
My trip from Madagascar to Canada was all about distractions. I wasn't ready to come back to Canada. Well, there's no rule dictating that I have to deal with everything all the time. So I'm taking an escape - by myself (ok and Maggie...honestly, I'm kinda taking her because I get scared at night...even though she's about 4lbs and scared of everything...). Leaving tomorrow, coming back Sunday, or Monday, or we'll see. Ya I have responsibilities to take care here, and I can't just run off forever, but I can run off for a few days.
The camp website says I'll have internet, so I'll be posting here and there.
I need this luxurious getaway. I've spent the extra $2/night to have a river-side campsite.
Comments
Post a Comment