Returning borrowed property

Well, the dreaded day has finally come.

One of the actual dog owners....misses their dog. Imagine that. How rude of them. (:P) Missing their own dog. Pftt.

When I found out, I actually started to tear up. I think I'm just a little too dependant on the little mop. But it's nice to take her out and make her run around and she's a distraction while I'm feeling kinda lonely.

Although, this week was a lot less lonely - two lunches with friends in one week (I'm a regular social butterfly...) and I'm getting out and doing more lately.

Yesterday I took the Metro...and I think I should do it more often to see more of Montreal. I've marked quite a few things that I want to do in Montreal but have been too apprehensive to drive and...well, even more apprehensive to take the train. I hate trains/subways to start with, I'm not sure why. But I want to do it more and more so that it's not such a drama when I do go.

Annnnnnnnnyway, to get my moody butt out of the house, I'm going to Starbucks and doing job search and apply and catch up on computer stuff today. Amazing how I spent my work-life in front of computers (and a little bit of paper), but I can't stand using my computer anymore and almost avoid it. I also have to keep calm about not having a job, I've been looking for two months, and I'm looking in the summer when lots of people are vacationing, and it's been TWO MONTHS, when my plan included a lotttttt longer.

The next week or so will be busy, I'm going to Gatineau for 1.5 days to meet up with a friend and her in-laws, and then I think I'm going to Plattsburgh, NY for 1.5 days with the girls on a back-to-school shopping trip.