Sleepover Pizza Party

This blog post is part typed, part written, because I was too chicken to bring in iPhone with me, because I've read FAR too much about pickpocketing and I'm being a spazz.
 
Well, I did it.
 
 
 

(I always like it when my water is safe for babies!)
 
(The view from my lounger)


Scarf: $3.33 ARDENE
White shirt: $11.99 FOREVER 21
Tank Top: $5 OLD NAVY
Skirt: $10 SIRENS
Purse: $8 WALMART
Sandals: $59.99 (50% off) BROWNS
Bracelets: $3.33 each ARDENE

(The blog that we read usually has a full spread of provocative poses, with outfits costing hundreds or thousands of dollars. I've always wanted to do an outfit post like I've read...since I wear ridiculously cheap crap :P). (And yes, I feel way, way, way too old when I into Ardene, Sirens, or Forever 21).

 
Well, the taxi driver picked me up on schedule. I asked him to stop at a bank and for some water. So he stopped in the middle of the road (cause that's what happens here?) and got me some water to take back to the hotel. He also walked me to the bank (and kept a distance). I'm not sure if it was for show, for my safety, or for an extra tip, but I was happy with it.
 
 
And then I got this ridiculous idea. I have no idea where it came from, because I wouldn't order Pizza Hut in Canada (not a huge fan), but I saw guys on their scooters delivering stuff, so after a long internet search...
(seriously Google? Saudi Arabia is the closest Pizza Hut!?) 
 
I got myself a pizza. Delivered in 30 minutes or less!

A mix up in the drink order, but now I have two 1L of pepsi. I'll have enough pop for the entire trip. Or a tip for the housekeepers.

Ordering pizza here is just KINDA a disgrace since they have amazing restaurants and Morrocan food is supposed to be amazing. But, I have pizza, pop, and movies, and I kinda feel like I'm having a sleepover with myself. Which is a good thing.

I'll leave you with the sexiest picture of me you'll ever see. I'm off to watch cheesy/funny movies.
 

Comments