Don't Analyze This
(Yup, that's a reference to that Billy Christy movie? )
For some strange reason, even after I found out that people read my poor-grammer-with-weird-punctuation posts, I continued to write personal junk on here.
I still want to write in my blog. I just don't want every post to be all divorcey. I've always written how I've felt or what I'm thinking or how I've cried in 39% of all of the airports in the world...but today's post will be rather divorcey. Again. I hope half of this makes sense...because my eyes are half closed while I'm writing. I'm tired.
I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel (I spent at least 4 minutes trying to come out with a less annoying phrase. It's late and I can't think of anything). But it doesn't mean that I'm there yet. Or will be anytime soon.
I have so many reasons to feel thankful and grateful, and I do. But some days, they are harder to see. And today I think I experienced all of the emotions that go along with an ending, mixed in with happiness, joy, and excitement. It's like I've stuck it in my head that if I'm sad or angry, that's my emotion of the moment. I can't be sad about one thing, while being happy about another. I'm totally wrong but I haven't figured out how to get out of thinking like that.
I've written all about just feeling whatever I feel and doing whatever I do...so I'm not sure why I feel I need this restriction.
I left the house at 10h30 this morning and didn't really take a break from errands/socializing/working out//driving/visiting/dog-walking until 23h00...
I think I need to take some time tomorrow, try to limit errands, not walk to dog until she's passes out, and just hang out by myself. Watching movies or reading or whatever. And just feel whatever I feel and quit analyzing the shit out of it.
For some strange reason, even after I found out that people read my poor-grammer-with-weird-punctuation posts, I continued to write personal junk on here.
I still want to write in my blog. I just don't want every post to be all divorcey. I've always written how I've felt or what I'm thinking or how I've cried in 39% of all of the airports in the world...but today's post will be rather divorcey. Again. I hope half of this makes sense...because my eyes are half closed while I'm writing. I'm tired.
I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel (I spent at least 4 minutes trying to come out with a less annoying phrase. It's late and I can't think of anything). But it doesn't mean that I'm there yet. Or will be anytime soon.
I have so many reasons to feel thankful and grateful, and I do. But some days, they are harder to see. And today I think I experienced all of the emotions that go along with an ending, mixed in with happiness, joy, and excitement. It's like I've stuck it in my head that if I'm sad or angry, that's my emotion of the moment. I can't be sad about one thing, while being happy about another. I'm totally wrong but I haven't figured out how to get out of thinking like that.
I've written all about just feeling whatever I feel and doing whatever I do...so I'm not sure why I feel I need this restriction.
I left the house at 10h30 this morning and didn't really take a break from errands/socializing/working out//driving/visiting/dog-walking until 23h00...
I think I need to take some time tomorrow, try to limit errands, not walk to dog until she's passes out, and just hang out by myself. Watching movies or reading or whatever. And just feel whatever I feel and quit analyzing the shit out of it.
Comments
Post a Comment