Same but different.

I have a gazillion posts in draft mode that never seem to get published.

Throughout my blog history, I've gone through periods of time where I haven't been comfortable sharing my life with the world wide web (I feel like I'm dating myself by calling it that? Now it's like the interwebs or something like that?). This is one of those times.

I had planned to continue to write about life, cause I like to and I've been doing it for over for years, but the last few months are just  toooooo different and too unpredictable. It\s very confusing, because I feel grateful, thankful, and that I live a very blessed life. I also have A LOT of laughter and good times - of course along with the regular expected moments of grief.

There is lots of good in my life, along with the less-than-good, and both seem too intimate and private to share. I check Google Analytics from time to time and see that people actually read this junk I write and it makes me uncomfortable. As far as divorce stuff goes, there are basically two or three people that know any details, and I like to keep it that way. As far as the rest of my life goes, it's busy, boring, stressful, relaxing, wonderful, and all over the place - just like it was before. Who knew I would come to a point where I wouldn't want to write about whatever goes on in my wack-job head. :P

I want to come back soon. I also want to freaking do travel posts like I used to - which I haven't done practically since November - but right now I hate my computer. I use computer for job stuff and even then, I just hate turning it on. I hate the sight of it.

So until then, I'm on Facebook, or email, or Twitter (which still really confuses me), and I'll be back again. First, because I like to post about where I've been, second, because where else am I going to analyze everything to death, and third, because I'm still going to be travelling!! Okay, so it might be Calgary instead of Gstaad (actually I've never been there, but it always sounds like fancy to say), but in the end, my life will still be the same adventure it was before. But different.

Comments