Bad/Good Day

Today was a bad day.


It feels like every month is a harder month when it comes to divorce. Life goes on and healing happens, but each month a new challenge presents itself, when we're still healing from the month before. And I consider myself lucky. I've heard the horror stories. 


Today, everything in my life, including all that is wonderful, came screeching at me. Until I shut off. 


No outside world. 

No outside distractions. 

Canceled plans. 


I'm tired. (And for some reason, I consistently need my doctor to tell me this is normal).


I need a job. Ok, it's not at the "need" time yet, but I want one. 

But still I am grateful. In spite of my bad day, I got quite a few things off my to-do list. In spite of my bad day, I laughed more times that I can count. In spite of my bad day, I sang in my car. 


And even better, tomorrow is a new day. Full of potential to be a good one. 

Comments