The non-sucky stuff

Life is attempting to swallow me up. I differed my exam that I was supposed to take this week, simply because I wasn't ready. If I fail the exam, I'm not able to take it for another three months...so I'm all in a panic.

This last week has been the most difficult...I have daily (or multiple) breakdowns and panic attacks...trying to study and get take practice tests...while I adapt to my "new normal" of being off work, in a new house in a new city with a new love... Basically....everything seems too good to be true...and it's making me freak out.

Anyway...enough exam talk. I know that I'll pass it eventually, and I am beyond grateful for the boyfriend...who has been a resource of support, love, and encouragement, and GREAT ideas and helps me try new things when I hit a wall. This guy is freaking smart.

In other news, here's some pics to show you what doesn't suck in my life:

THE DOGS
It wasn't so long ago that Napoléon couldn't be near Maggie because he would get too excited and basically attack her with his excitment and it would cause a big dog fight. The schnauzers are roughly 7x the size of my dog...so it made me pretty uncomfortable.

But now???
Now, Maggie has decided that she no longer wants to sleep upstairs in the bed with us (YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and that she wants to sleep downstairs with the cool kids. And somehow, she has wiggled her way into THEIR bed. She still doesn't climb inside, but she lays on top and snuggles with them. At first, they wouldn't even let her walk near their bed...and now this. Adorable.

Joséphine loves snuggling with Maggie's little toy (I think just to show that she can)
 And Napoléon is comfortable basically wherever...



THE LAKE
Yes, I live here. I can't believe it and it still hasn't sunk in. I've only swam in the water once but it's clean and clear and cool.

There is nothing better than living near the water. 
Especially, when you can find an outdoor, sunset yoga class. I was able to catch the last few weeks of a yoga class that helped me tremendously. The teacher is amazing and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. It's pretty hard to be stressed when this is your view, while you are yogaing:



THE MOVE
We are slowly (very slowly) getting our stuff combined (an remembering that we have three dogs and that some stuff just isn't going to work). The boyfriend and I have extremely different styles...but we seem to be able to agree on our decor to date.


Well, that takes up the allotted time of my study break. Hope to post more photos and happy stuff soon.

Comments