Sometimes I just overreact and lose my shit
I did that from sunup to sundown today.
I have a place to stay.
I'll figure out a place to live when I get back from my three week long trip. I'll be camping. I was totally convinced that I needed it, until my ex told me that I should take care of my stuff in Alberta. Then I felt guilt. Regret for doing something so luxurious (although the trip is soooooooooo non-luxurious), and now I'm panicking....
I have a place to stay.
I'm taking a trip.
My life has no structure.
I'll deal with it.
I have a place to stay.
I'll figure out a place to live when I get back from my three week long trip. I'll be camping. I was totally convinced that I needed it, until my ex told me that I should take care of my stuff in Alberta. Then I felt guilt. Regret for doing something so luxurious (although the trip is soooooooooo non-luxurious), and now I'm panicking....
I have a place to stay.
I'm taking a trip.
My life has no structure.
I'll deal with it.
Comments
Post a Comment