Top Ten Themes of the Trip
Wow. Remember when I used to travel and blog daily or every second day about all my adventures? Yeah. I can’t even imagine doing every three or four or five days with this trip. This trip was insane.
There are some themes of the trip. In no particular order they are.
- I'm a granny with a minor but extremely painful hip/back injury, but I think that I can do anything and the pain will go away when I want it to.
- Heartbreak
hotel....campground. - R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Learn to spell it in all languages please.
- I'm independent, but pleassseeee like me. Please.
- Who won World War II? I forgot, can you remind me again?
- Africa Magic & Africa Surprises
- The kindness of others
- When it comes to age, in many instances: 39 - 25 = 20
- Fat Camp
- The wheels on the bus on round and round - so don't f*ck with my seat.
It will take me some time to write about each theme...and each theme doesn't need to be written about. Like #1.
For those of you that follow me on Facebook, some of the stories will be familiar...but I want this blog to keep going and listing all my travels, so skip the posts as you wish. :)
For those of you that follow me on Facebook, some of the stories will be familiar...but I want this blog to keep going and listing all my travels, so skip the posts as you wish. :)
Can't wait. See you very soon. Gxoxo
ReplyDelete