Pictures & happy things

My blog kinda needs some, ya?

 Trying on clothes on laundry day
Love making some homemade gifts
 My favourite 3 year old!
 My dog has started giving me dirty looks?

 Very cute hat & scarf birthday gift!!!
 All dolled up & ready to go out!
 Just woke up on my 40th birthday!!!
 Love this.
 Was so exhausted but slathered on the makeup here to try & look presentable! Going out with my family for our birthday dinner.
 38 years ago. N
 Another amazing gift!!! Thanks, mom!!!
 My preferred birthday cake of choice. Gourmet donuts cut up to share.
 My favourite birthday present! Snowshoes!!!!
 The first weekend I had my (now ex) boyfriend over. I noticed my fridge & cupboards made him kinda sad & needed “regular people” food.
 A kind friend of my mom’s SPOILED me with all kinds of birthday gifts!!!! What a surprise!!!
 Maggie visits grams in the hospital & decides she’s going to stick around.
 My friend’s 5 year old asks for skeleton cupcakes. My very best attempt.
 Said 5 year old has a costume themed birthday party....so Maggie joins in the fun.
 Maggie babysitting harder than I did that day!
Ahhhh, the never ending cough/flu.  I managed to get some groceries & the store mascot gave me a flower. Made my day.

Comments