Tomorrow
So, there's going to be a HUGE change happening tomorrow and the following week. I start this crazy, amazing, insanely cool job...but, I'll be working from home. It has been so hard not having regular employment over the last 1.5 years since I moved back to Edmonton and I feel like it's finally my time to get things going.
I have NO idea what anything will look like....I have NO idea how it will all work...but I'm ready for the unique experience of onboarding during a pandemic.
Yes, my mental health is pretty shitty...but I'm doing everything I can do stay in the present, to create (or re-create) better self-care practices....and not giving up. It's scary right now...but I just have to keep going.
I hope to document the beginning a new job in a pandemic journey. It's been awhile since I've had anything to blog about.
Comments
Post a Comment