Xmas Xpat Cheer

Last night I had a year-end/Christmas dinner/Gift Exchange with three of my favorites.

Back in this post, I wrote about their cute little lovefest anniversary night with each other, and that I had been so lucky to be a part of it. Again, last night I was a part of their lovefest and again, feeling so very lucky. These guys (along with so many other expats here) ROCK!!!

A few weeks ago, I was in a shop and saw the cutest shirts with three lemurs - one drinking rum, one laying in a hammock, and the other one playing the guitar. It was totally so them.
I decided to get them each one and then give it to them for Christmas.


Along with the best Christmas card ever!

And their gift to me? Well...remember these two pictures from Halloween?


They have now been turned into famous artwork.


Such an incredible gift. I had proclaimed that Halloween night as "The best night of my life apart from when I get married or have kids" multiple times (yes, I had been drinking, but it was the awesomest night). So to get these paintings...well... it was just cool...and extremely thoughtful. I totally and completely love them and couldn't think of a more perfect gift!!

It was a super fun night. There were moments I laughed so hard I could barely breathe.



Great night, great friends, good food, and great wine....
It was a fantastic way to end this (very long) rotation.....And I'll be back in
-35*C weather in less than 72 hours from now. See ya'll soon!

Comments

  1. How very thoughtful! A little scary, may not want to put the picture near your bed....might cause nightmares!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment