Pictures of This Weekend
Not really feeling like writing lately... but I had a such a fabulous weekend and it's been awhile since I've put any pictures up. So here goes....
Friday night - no pictures, but started out nice watching a movie with a boy that I like. (!!!)
Saturday - It was up early for a "Finance" party at Datsara Village. We got into town and waited for the bus...(can you guess which one is me!?)
(that left 1h15min late. Gotta love MG time....)
We arrived at Datsara Village about a half an hour later.

I was ready to hit the beach!
In Canada, every second person asks me if I play volleyball or basketball. It is probably one of the most annoying things about being tall. No, I don’t play either. If you want to know why, you can ask for the video that one staff member has of me playing. I have serious depth perception issues!
It was a hot, sweaty, fun, mess !!
Then went kayaking, just like last time....
and tried not to fall in the water. YUCK!! 

As the late afternoon approached, it got a bit chilley....
so I took off back to camp for another early night in.
The plans for this weekend? A night of Bulltongue (stay tuned...) on Friday, and Golf Sunday. Oh...and a lot more sleep than I got this weekend!!!
Friday night - no pictures, but started out nice watching a movie with a boy that I like. (!!!)
Saturday - It was up early for a "Finance" party at Datsara Village. We got into town and waited for the bus...(can you guess which one is me!?)
(that left 1h15min late. Gotta love MG time....)

We arrived at Datsara Village about a half an hour later.

I was ready to hit the beach!
In Canada, every second person asks me if I play volleyball or basketball. It is probably one of the most annoying things about being tall. No, I don’t play either. If you want to know why, you can ask for the video that one staff member has of me playing. I have serious depth perception issues! Another one of my....non-talents is dancing. I gave it a good effort though. Thanks to my dancing partner that didn't make me feel AT ALL awkward that he was a foot and a half shorter than me...
I think this guy won the contest for best dancer. :)

Then went kayaking, just like last time....
and tried not to fall in the water. YUCK!! 

As the late afternoon approached, it got a bit chilley....
so I took off back to camp for another early night in. Sunday - I had to be up super early for barefoot golfing. It's like regular golfing...but no fancy golf shoes allowed!

The plans for this weekend? A night of Bulltongue (stay tuned...) on Friday, and Golf Sunday. Oh...and a lot more sleep than I got this weekend!!!



Comments
Post a Comment