***Super Important Update ***
After over two weeks of probably splashing myself - the lights - in the women's washroom - are back on. I can now see where I pee.
However, I'm now suffering from the "be careful what you wish for" syndrome ... because ... I can see how gross the toilets are. I never thought women suffered from aim issues but ... well, let's just say I've left with the bottom of my shoes being wet. I keep telling myself this is water. I keep hoping that ... it's only water... :S
I thought you'd all like to know .... :P
However, I'm now suffering from the "be careful what you wish for" syndrome ... because ... I can see how gross the toilets are. I never thought women suffered from aim issues but ... well, let's just say I've left with the bottom of my shoes being wet. I keep telling myself this is water. I keep hoping that ... it's only water... :S
I thought you'd all like to know .... :P
Comments
Post a Comment