Proper Eating Pact
I have a really bad habit of either:
I have a really bad habit of either:
Looks like my pact with myself will have to start on Monday. I just got home from work. I'm fighting off a thirteen hour time difference, so I want to go to bed. I'm too tired to eat. Instead of not eating and waking up in the middle of the night starving, I tried my best for tonight. A package of almond butter (roughly two tablespoons), a protein bar, and a small glass of juice. It's pretty much all that I can stomach. Supper of champions...
Well, the pact is officially in place as of Monday. I'm using a free website to track what I eat, and by the next time I'm back in Canada, I hope to be ten or fifteen pounds lighter. But for tonight, all pacts are off. I just need to get to bed.
I have a really bad habit of either:
- not eating
- not eating enough
- eating too much
- eating too many sweets/junk
Looks like my pact with myself will have to start on Monday. I just got home from work. I'm fighting off a thirteen hour time difference, so I want to go to bed. I'm too tired to eat. Instead of not eating and waking up in the middle of the night starving, I tried my best for tonight. A package of almond butter (roughly two tablespoons), a protein bar, and a small glass of juice. It's pretty much all that I can stomach. Supper of champions...
Well, the pact is officially in place as of Monday. I'm using a free website to track what I eat, and by the next time I'm back in Canada, I hope to be ten or fifteen pounds lighter. But for tonight, all pacts are off. I just need to get to bed.
Comments
Post a Comment