Immaterial
I know it's just a material thing. But I am like, REALLY attached to this thing. For running, for entertainment, for relaxing, for sleeping (the "Relax & Get to Sleep-type Apps are amazing). Yoga, Bootcamp, Movies, TV shows, reading, writing...it's always with me.
I was pretty sure I brought it to work with me. I'm more likely to forget my phone. It goes with me everywhere.
I couldn't find it mid-morning. I thought maybe I'd left it at home. Then I thought that was impossible, so I cleaned my office. This is a big task. I am Queen of Paper Piles. I found a dead spider that somehow got trapped in the collection of pens, paper, nail polish (??), lip gloss, lotion bottles, sunscreen, sunglasses, VIA packages, and gum. No iTouch.
I came home. No iTouch. My iTouch isstolen lost missing.
The last time I lost one, I KNEW exactly where I'd left it (and I got it back some time later, Thank you Air Canada (I bet they don't hear that very often!!)). It just seems weird because it goes everywhere with me. I care more about it than my wallet (stupid, but true).
It's just a thing. Replaceable (oh, man, but so expensive to replace....)
But, still, I'm really pissed off about it. And going the next however many days without it, and then flying home, is really, really, really going to really, really suck ass. Like A LOT.
I was pretty sure I brought it to work with me. I'm more likely to forget my phone. It goes with me everywhere.
I couldn't find it mid-morning. I thought maybe I'd left it at home. Then I thought that was impossible, so I cleaned my office. This is a big task. I am Queen of Paper Piles. I found a dead spider that somehow got trapped in the collection of pens, paper, nail polish (??), lip gloss, lotion bottles, sunscreen, sunglasses, VIA packages, and gum. No iTouch.
I came home. No iTouch. My iTouch is
The last time I lost one, I KNEW exactly where I'd left it (and I got it back some time later, Thank you Air Canada (I bet they don't hear that very often!!)). It just seems weird because it goes everywhere with me. I care more about it than my wallet (stupid, but true).
It's just a thing. Replaceable (oh, man, but so expensive to replace....)
But, still, I'm really pissed off about it. And going the next however many days without it, and then flying home, is really, really, really going to really, really suck ass. Like A LOT.
Keep your chin up. It might turn up yet. Hang in there. That might be what your buying yourself for Christmas. Love G@Gxxoo
ReplyDelete