Traveling Temperatures
I’m always fascinated with the different temperatures that I put my body through when I go on vacation. It’s rarely under 20*C here, so most of the time, wherever I go, I’m cold.
I’ve been checking out the weather of the different places I’m going next week.
February 7th:
Toamasina: +30*C
Antananarivo: +23*C
Dubai: +22*C
Abu Dhabi: +19*C
Nairobi: +21*C
February 8th :
Toamasina: +27*C
Antananarivo: +21*C
Dubai: +18*C
Abu Dhabi: +16*C
Nairobi: +18*C
February 9th :
Toamasina: +25*C
Antananarivo: +21*C
Dubai: +16*C
Abu Dhabi: +19*C
Nairobi: +14*C
At this time of the year in Madagascar, the humidex adds at least another 10*C.
I feel less like a Canadian when I see +14*C and start to worry that I’ll be too cold….
I’ve been checking out the weather of the different places I’m going next week.
February 7th:
Toamasina: +30*C
Antananarivo: +23*C
Dubai: +22*C
Abu Dhabi: +19*C
Nairobi: +21*C
February 8th :
Toamasina: +27*C
Antananarivo: +21*C
Dubai: +18*C
Abu Dhabi: +16*C
Nairobi: +18*C
February 9th :
Toamasina: +25*C
Antananarivo: +21*C
Dubai: +16*C
Abu Dhabi: +19*C
Nairobi: +14*C
At this time of the year in Madagascar, the humidex adds at least another 10*C.
I feel less like a Canadian when I see +14*C and start to worry that I’ll be too cold….
Make sure your moose goes with you to Nairobi. Tehee. Love G@Gxxoo
ReplyDelete