Ohhh...righhhtt
My "day at the spa" was cut short. I may be staying at a reputable hotel chain....but I still have to remember where I am....and it's a long way from Kansas Canada.
I waited in the locker room for fifteen minutes or so, then I was escorted by the massage therapist to a room in the hotel with a massage bed. It was sort of going ok, until she started to use her knees and legs to massage my back, all while doing some kind of acrobatic moves. And...she had hairy legs so that added another aspect to the sensory component. And she must have prepared a spicy supper because her hands smelled distinctly like garlic. I had to hold my breath at times. She told me she was going to do a body scrub after - which I nixed. I've had one before and well...it's kind of weird. And not what I signed up for. There wasn't any mention of the pedicure that I had pre-arranged but after seeing the conditions in the locker room/"spa", I was happy to leave early.
I'm still not able to walk properly, but tomorrow I'll be going to an elephant orphanage and then a giraffe park.
I waited in the locker room for fifteen minutes or so, then I was escorted by the massage therapist to a room in the hotel with a massage bed. It was sort of going ok, until she started to use her knees and legs to massage my back, all while doing some kind of acrobatic moves. And...she had hairy legs so that added another aspect to the sensory component. And she must have prepared a spicy supper because her hands smelled distinctly like garlic. I had to hold my breath at times. She told me she was going to do a body scrub after - which I nixed. I've had one before and well...it's kind of weird. And not what I signed up for. There wasn't any mention of the pedicure that I had pre-arranged but after seeing the conditions in the locker room/"spa", I was happy to leave early.
I'm still not able to walk properly, but tomorrow I'll be going to an elephant orphanage and then a giraffe park.
Comments
Post a Comment