Holy Crap!

Last December I paid a ridiculous amount of money to have my data from my (broken) external hard drive to a new external hard drive. Just recently I went through some of the restored pictures.

I CAN'T BELEIVE HOW DIFFERENT THINGS ARE.

I can't beleive how much has happened in the last two and a half years.
The life-lessons I've learned (sometimes the hard way).
The new people in my life.
The people that are no longer in my life.
The places I've been.
The moments that I've missed because I've been so far away.
The opportunities that I've had.
The things that I've seen.
The experiences I've had.

Back in the day (pre-Madagascar), I had no idea that so many things could change and so many things could be so un-perfect and that I'd still be happy.

Comments

  1. Just imagine looking at all of them 20 years from now. Your certainly building your store of memories.Love G&G xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment