"And boy are my arms ever tired!"

I just flew in from Johannesburg. We very nearly missed our flight and if it wasn't for my desperate-out-of-breath plea to the customs agent that we should be allowed to cut in line, we would have certainly missed our flight (which I was secretly hoping for...but it would kinda be nice to get into the office on a Friday). [Oh! I'm still uncool enough that I got excited because more people spoke to me in German. It's super exciting not standing for once in the past...three years.]

Montreal - Toronto - Frankfurt - Johannesburg - Antananarivo - Toamasina. That is a long freaking journey.

This rotation should be interesting. First, I'm not entirely sure who my boss is at the moment; Sscond, I start a new job - also not entirely sure what it is at the moment; third, it's a five week rotation (to make up for an eight or nine week rotation after that one); and forth, I'm going to have to ride a stationary bike HARD at least three times a week. More on that later.

Now on with the jet lag process. Not fun.

Comments