Christmas Day 2012 - in point form
- DRAGged my butt out of bed. I think we were an hour late for work.
- Worked until noon, and then go to the cafeteria for A SUPER AWESOME MEAL! Like, this never happens!! To actually ENJOY the food we're provided? Wow!
- Went back to our place and Louis worked for an hour or two.
- Watched a few episodes of Mad Men. It's only taken me 3 years to start watching the series, but I love it.
- Went to the Tropibar for a disappointing supper. Here we had just been spoiled with FORKS and good food...Oh, well. It was nice while it lasted!
- Called my grandparents.
- Cried like a fool in front of too many people. Cued the waterworks. I thought FOR SURE that if I called from the bar, there would be no tears. WRONG!!! Poor Louis - he just saw me coming back from the forest part, crying, handing him the phone. LOL. It's not that bad and I lived, but it's hard being away from my family.
- Watched another TV show and went to bed. :) I haven't had a full night's sleep in a couple nights, so I was beat. I hope this phase passes, because I can't seem to sleep from 02h00 to 03h00.
and
Louis ordered me some earrings from the most amazing jeweler in Tana....but unfortunately the execution didn't turn out to well...it's kind of a Malagasy thing!!! Oh well, every wife gets a few gifts that she exchanges, right?
Comments
Post a Comment