Last day in Lux

Yesterday I went out walking in Luxembourg, not sure what I was going to do, but didn't feel like applying for jobs (or napping :P) all day. Since I knew there was a lot of walking involved....I wore my workout pants. There's just something about jeans and runners that I can't pull off.
Did I mention it was +11*C? That means cold, man. I needed to dress for it. But I did get some strange looks!
Luxembourg is such a beautiful city!

First stop was Namur for a hot chocolate. They are daMN good! But, I always find the service a little too snobby for me.
Next I walked over to Place d'Armes and just sat and drank my hot chocolate. (It's rainy right now and I'm tired, so it will be a Wiki link up and not so much an explanation of the place :( ).

Couldn't resist trying to capture a picture of these two cute dogs!
Next I was on my way to Casemates Petrusses, I think I got a little lost, so I just walked around and took pictures.

A memorial dedicated to all of the fallen soldiers from WWI and WWII
 














Somehow ended up on Avenue Liberté, figured I was mega lost, and then head back home.
We went for a nice Italian supper and then walked home with the sunset view.
 
I've really enjoyed my time in Luxembourg, but it's time for me to go. I'm sleepy and tired, and ready to really unpack my bags for awhile.
 
I had a call with a recruiter today. While it went very well, I don't think the process will be as easy as that. I don't want to be a pessimist, but I know these things take time and that I need to be patient.

Comments

  1. Chin up sweetie, it's all a part of the journey and you are definately up for it!!!
    love and hugs, mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment