Happy Saturday!

Thank you for everyone's super nice and encouraging emails and comments about my shitty rotation. One of my favorite comments was, "As an expat, it is normal to be extremely annoyed and sometimes discouraged at least once a week. This is nothing to be ashamed of."

Again...it has to be said, I have such amazing friends and family....all over the world.
AND - I'm feeling like a real human finally! Eating...even managed to get a real yoga session in last night.

I just wanted a quick post...because I have something fabulous to look forward to next weekend.

Next Saturday, me and 23 of my expat friends are going here:

Staying in these:


To celebrate this:


Have a great weekend, everyone!

Comments

  1. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time celebrating your BD. Glad to hear your recovery is almost complete. Now you make sure you don't get the 25oz flu bug with all the celebrating thats going on. Have a great weekend.
    Love G@G xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 is not old, if you're a rock... looking forward to your b-day in MG...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well let the festivities begin! Better rest up for all the action this coming weekend! You will be another year older and well it takes longer to recover!! :)
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment