The Accidental African Adventure - Part II

A little different than the first Accidental African Adventure...but I think it qualifies as accidental - since technically I'm supposed to just have finished some dental surgery back in Edmonton. A few cancelled flights, a couple of phone calls and instead I'm in Reunion, planning a spur-of-the-moment African Adventure....

This is probably one of the most surreal moments in my life. I don't even really feel that excited. I'm thinking that will come tomorrow maybe...

I just confirmed my itinerary - here it is...



April 25, 26, 27: Johannesberg
April 27, 28, 29: Zambia
April 29, 30, May 1, May 2, May 3: Botswana - Chobe National Park
May 3, 4, 5: Botswana - Okavango Delta




May 5, 6, 7, 8: Western Cape, Cape Winelands, Frankshoek
May 8, 9: Johannesberg
May 9, 10, 11: St. Denis Reunion
May 11: Tamatave, MG



In light of anything else to say....holy sh*t!!!!! I'm going on a Safari!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Are you ever lucky. I can only imagine. Holy Sh... Enjoy. I'm sure it will be a life time experience. Me thinks you are falling in love with the Expat life. Love G&G xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brad's mom did a safari when she went to Africa and said it was absolutely amazing!!! I am jealous!! Have fun for me too and take LOTS of pictures! Have fun and keep us posted on your adventures!!!! Michelle

    ReplyDelete