Hope

I have decided to hope for the best situation.

Sometimes I try not to, so that I don’t risk getting let down – but in this case, my only option is to hope for the best, and continue to hope for the best. And wait.

Whoever said “Patience is a virtue”….well, they annoy the crap out of me right now – but…well….they’re right.

Living in Madagascar has changed my life. I’m not ready to move away from it yet. At this point, I’ve done everything that I can and will continue to do so. Of course, I won’t take a job just for the sake of having a job here – I need to be happy and fulfilled while I’m here or else it will be all in vain… but, I’m just going to hope for the best. And nothing less.

(Non dramatic, slightly humorous post coming tomorrow. Hopefully one of many. This emotional crap is getting old already.)

1 comment:

  1. You go girl and good things will surely come your way. Have faith. Love G@Gxxoo

    ReplyDelete